Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. – 1 Peter 4:10
Statement of Faith
- That there is One God, eternally existent in Three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the divine inspiration of Holy Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- In the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, making man subject to god’s wrath and everlasting damnation;
- In the substitutionary sacrifice of the virgin born, incarnate Son of God as the sole ground for redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin;
- In the justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Jesus Christ crucified and risen from the dead;
- In the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God, the Holy Spirit, in the believer;
- In the unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head;
- In the expectation of the personal visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ; and
- In the mandate to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey every thing that Scripture commands.
Help bring the word of God to those in need.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10